Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chardennay and Saturday leasure!

Oh, my! What a wonderful time it's been this Saturday...well, almost. You see, 3 years ago, I purchased a CTS Caddy, thinking I was so cool, sexxy, etc.. Albeit, the guy I as 'dating' thought a infant car seat within was too not cool! Well, he is gone, like all the other transients...very transient!

But, today has been all about ME! I went to the car dealership to have my $100.00 oil fix, only to be deflated in that the other customers were either elderly, meaning 70+, or ethnic women. I some how don't fit into either category, so I was eyeing the used Mercedes on the lot. (OK, in reality, the Mercedes is tucked away in my back brain, and will check later to see if the $35K price tag goes down).

Then 'I' went to Archie's, laid down a cool $35 for 20 bulbs and a dill plant. (What the He double hockey sticks as my friend Maria would say) it's only money! After that onto home, where I found solestus in  a bottle of chilled Chateue St. Jean Sanoma Chardonnay and back yard leasure reading the past two weeks of magazines and store flyiers....Bliss...true bliss, topped off with a phone call from a friend, Mary Jane.

Reality check, prior to MJ's phone call, but after a bottle of heaven, I mowed the back yard (somehow, with more delight this time).

Now for the finalle, grilled baby back ribs with Austin's willing BBQ sauce. Life is good! [not including the failed 20 year marriage and 8 year relationship(in small print)].

Lessons learned: 1. Pleasure comes in all shapes, sizes and disguises. 2. Have a great life, or drink Chardennay until you believe it!  Cheers! xoxox Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment