Saturday, February 12, 2011

Basis of my blog

Here I find myself at 52, with much to do...at present I seem to have house ills or shall I say all things plumbing related failures. What was initially thought to be only a weather related frozen water hoses, now has evolved into hot water heater giving off noxious fumes, the washing machine's inability to fill with water and the toilet off the master bedroom not working. yikes....

As with other unexpected things in life, it comes at a cost. This time it will cost me a trip to NYC with friends to walk a half marathon. The funds planned for that trip will surely be needed for the plumber's bill. There is however, an up side to this story, I won't have to stress out over the fact I'm not keeping to my scheduled treadmill plan.

In truth, I haven't a real agenda for the blog, but will see what unfolds as time goes by..

Just finished watching 'Enchanted April' with Josie Lawrence and Miranda Richards, a Romantic Period Drama where four women spend a month in an Italian villa to lap up sun and breath in the costal air....ahhh, now that's what I'd really love to do!  Sun, book, breeze and sea.

Happy Valentine's day to all.




















t

No comments:

Post a Comment